About Dr. Braam
Underlying to years of experience, Dr. Braam has obtained his authority in the industry with an elaborate academic background.
- Matric at High School Eldoraigne, Centurion.
- He studied at University of Pretoria and obtained four degrees :
- BSc (Physiology, Biochemistry)
- MSc (Physiology)
- Psychology III
- Post graduate courses/diplomas
- Museology (Honours BA (Cultural History)
- Aviation Medicine
- Cardiac Disease/ Heart Failure
- Travel Medicine
- Psychiatry workshops
Societies and Associations: SAAsMA (South Africa Society of Aviation Medical Examiners) ,South African Travel Medicine Society (SASTM), South African Association for sexual Health (SASHA),South African Heart Failure Association / SA Heart Society (HeFSA), Affiliated with the South African Civil Aviation Association(SACAA).
He is actively involved in the community via clinical and non formal establishments.